Sunday, March 20, 2011

Packing

I have to tell you a bit more about walking. It is hard! My back legs don't work as they should, something about cartilage not being where the joints are so I won't grow like I should. It also means that I won't be able to run and play with my brother and sisters - YET! Mom and I do exercises every night. She moves my legs and makes me swim in the sink. I really don't like swimming but I have been walking better since we started doing that. I am getting better at walking. I made it all the way across the rug yesterday. Mom clapped and Russell smiled. Yep they were proud!

I got new toys today! A tigger and a pooh just my size! I really love to chew on tigger's tail. I understand why Polly likes to chew on mine, it is fun! and a really good handle to carry things! Toys are cool!

I got weighed today I am up to 3 lbs. I do like to eat, Mom says that is very beagle like! I like being a beagle! I love to eat.

So today Mom says we have to pack to go to Jeddito. We went to Jeddito on Friday and didn't have to pack. Mom got out a big red box which is called a suitcase. Mom took her clothes out of the drawers and put them on the bed. She went to the closet to get a shirt so I decided to help pack. I pulled the socks and underware across the bed. I pushed the pajamas off the bed and layed down where the clothes were, good all packed! I can lay down and go to sleep. Mom wasn't excatly pleased when she came out of the closet! She wondered how I could move all those things so fast she only turned her back for a moment! I just told her that I am that good! She was refolding everything and put them in the suitcase. I tried to get in the suitcase but the sides are way to high for me to get into! Someday I will get to pack too! I have my own suitcase, wow, who would have ever thought I would get a suitcase. My suitcase has two extra blankets, extra puppy pads, toys, food, and my dishes.

Mom says we have to get loaded up in the car. I will tell you about the trip when we get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment